YOU’RE INVESTING IN NEW WINDOWS
You want them to keep the bad stuff out – cold, heat, wind, bugs. Great windows are only great if they’re installed properly. It’s critical that all the pieces that go into your new windows work together – insulation, caulking, sealants, and the window itself.
There is only one “system” of installation materials in North America that is specifically designed to be compatible with the window, with your house, and with each other; it’s called WINTeQ. Window Nation used it on every one of the more than 39,000 windows we installed last year.
So trust your home to the best, and read on for more in-depth information about the materials we use.
WINTeQ™ TeQ::Foam™ window and door foam is a single-component, minimal expansion and low pressure polyurethane foam. It is specifically designed for use with the WINTeQ ™Window Installation System. In most types of construction projects, it is the ideal foam for sealing:
- Voids around windows and doors
This foam exhibits very little expansion during the application process and cures upon reaction with moisture to form a flexible, urethane foam. The closed cell structure of this material provides an R factor of 5 per inch of cured foam making it an efficient method for stopping air and moisture infiltration and expensive warm and cold air loss between windows and rough frame. This low pressure foam will not warp or deform windows and doors. Contact us today to learn more!
Utilizing superior materials during the installation of your new windows is crucial to insuring your new windows are installed correctly and will withstand the punishing year round weather. Failure by any installation material is not an option, which is why we only utilize the best materials available. We actually research and test any materials we use for over a year before we will use them in the field because we know the final installation is only as good as the weakest component of the installation.
OSI® QUAD® Window, Door And Siding Sealant
OSI® QUAD® Window, Door & Siding Sealant is a unique multi-polymer formula specially engineered for premium replacement window installations. The benefits of this sealant are:
- Permanently flexible, will not crack or split even in extreme temperatures.
- Superior adhesion characteristics.
- Recommended for use on vinyl, aluminum, steel, wood (includes cedar and redwood), fiberglass, fiber cement board, masonry and concrete.
- Water-resistant, all-weather application, sticks to wet surfaces, no water washout.
- No tooling required, sealant will self-tool into a concave shape.
- Resists dust and dirt pickup.
- Paintable with oil or latex-based paints.
- Excellent UV resistance; will not crack or yellow.